How to turn your busy bedroom into a relaxing sanctuaryAug 08, 2019
Here are my top tips for making your bedroom a sweet haven to escape to away to:
(1) make the bed: work to make it a habit too - it’ll do wonders to make your space look and feel clean and uncluttered
(2) clear under the beds: there are some things lurking under there that you’ve probably not seen for years - get rid of it! While you’re there - give it a vacuum too!
(3) declutter your side tables leaving only the bare essentials like a lamp and book (or plant). The less you have to distract you at bedtime, the better!
(4) dust furniture and above the door and wardrobes: say buh-bye to those dust bunnies!
(5) give your wardrobe and cupboards a good clear out and donate things you know longer wear: it helps declutter your mind at the same time!
(6) clear the floor: it helps make the space look bigger and less cramped
(7) open the windows for some fresh air: nothing refreshes a cluttered mind like a little fresh air
(8) light a candle! Smells wonderful and adds a soft ambient light to the space
What’s your favourite way to create a haven away from the chaos of daily life?
Hit me up, I’d love to hear about them!
While you’re here, why not book a FREE phone call now to see how we can work together to get the rest of your home feeling like a haven you’re excited to escape to?
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.